1) What was Dean's favorite sport to play as a young adult?
2) What is Dean's favorite sport to play now?
3) Who was Dean's best friend in childhood?
4) Who is Dean's best friend in adulthood?
5) What high school did Dean graduate from?
6) What college did Dean attend?
7) How many Broadway plays has Dean appeared in? Name
8) Where was Dean's father born?
9) Where was Dennis Hopper born?
10) What music did Dean listen to in the 1950's?
11) What music did Dean listen to in the 1970's?
12) How tall is Dean?
13) Where did Dean meet his first wife, Millie Perkins?
14) Where did Dean meet his second wife, Joy Marchenko?
15) Dean attended acting classes in Hollywood in the late
1950's. Name two of his teachers.
16) Millie Perkin's roommate was Sandra Knight. Millie
married Dean. Who did Sandra marry?
17) Millie Perkins was the Maid of Honor at Sandra Knight's
wedding. Who was the Best Man?
18) When Dean left Hollywood as a teenager, he changed
his name several times. Name one of those aliases.
19) Besides acting, what were Dean's other occupations?
20) And what, pray tell, is Arnis?
21) Name at least 5 places where Dean has lived.
22) Dean appeared in one movie with his father. What was
23) Dean appeared in one television show with Millie Perkins.
What was it?
24) Dean appeared in one television show with Joy Marchenko.
What was it?
25) Dean first worked with Dennis Hopper on a television
show. What was it?
26) What year did Dean meet Dennis Hopper?
27) Name the three movies Dean appeared in with Toni Basil.
28) In 1982, Dean was married to Joy. What did Toni Basil
do in 1982?
29) What song does Dean lip-synch in Blue Velvet?
30) Why is David Lynch important to Dean's career? Name
31) Where did Dean first meet David Lynch?
32) Why is Harry Dean Stanton important to Dean's career?
Name the movie.
33) What are Dean's favorite shoes?
34) What does Dean like to wear around the house?
35) What type of jewelry does Dean wear?
36) What brand of beer does Dean drink?
37) On the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Dean's star is located
between two famous women. Name them.
38) Where is Dennis Hopper's Hollywood Star located?
39) According to Dean, why couldn't Joy attend his Star
40) Name the two screenplays that Dean co-wrote, that
were never produced.
41) Dean is given credit as co-writer for a movie that
WAS made. Name it.
42) Dean played a part in the making of two rock album
covers. Name the two albums.
43) Why couldn't Dennis Hopper attend the premiere of
44) According to Dean, who is the person that taught him
about sex and manhood?
45) According to Dickie Moore's book, Dean avoided the
Korean War, because "I didn't want to join the
army because I didn't believe in the war."
I think Dickie Moore is wrong. Why? What war might Dean
have been talking about?
46) Name the two directors that Dean has worked with more
than any others.
47) What childhood movie did Dean appear in with Russ
48) How many movies have Dean and Dennis Hopper appeared
49) Hunter Carson costarred with Dean in Paris, Texas.
Who are Hunter's parents in real life?
50) What was Dean's immortal line in the stage play "Innocent
CHECK YOUR ANSWERS HERE